Health and Sales Contract
Regal Cockapoos and Goldendoodles Health contract
TERMS OF SALE
1.The buyer MUST have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3-5 Days from date of sale. Seller accepts no responsibility for any communicable diseases after 5 days. Seller accepts no responsibility for vet bills for other dogs in the household, regardless of circumstance.
If it is determined within that time that the puppy has a communicable disease, buyer may return puppy to seller within one week. Seller, upon receiving puppy shall replace puppy with one of equal value. If no puppy is available then the buyer will receive a puppy from the seller's next litter of four or more. If the buyer does not return the puppy within one week this provision is null and void.
Buyer agrees to give the puppy the full 10 days of Metronidazole that is provided at time of pick up.
2. If you are purchasing one of our puppies, it will at the time of purchase have been dewormed, and have first set of shots. The second set of shots are due between 10-12 weeks, the third set is due at 14-16 weeks, and at 20 weeks your puppy will need their rabies shots along with the Fourth set of shots. After 20 weeks, yearly vaccinations are required. Dew claws may or may not be removed.
3. If a serious health problem is noted during your vet examination, seller must receive a written statement from buyer's veterinarian within 5 days from the date of examination. Upon verification by seller's veterinarian of stated health problem, puppy must be returned to seller, unless otherwise agreed by seller. When available, the buyer will be provided with another puppy of the same sex, quality, and value! Shipping is non-refundable and the responsibility of the buyer.
4. All puppies are guaranteed to be free of any birth defects for up to 2 years. Problems must be reported within 2 years from date of sale and confirmed by a licensed veterinarian. Health guarantee excludes under bites.
5. The temperament of your puppy is based on the amount of time YOU give to your dog and to its development and socialization. Puppy Kindergarten/Obedience classes are recommended for all puppies.
6. Although we try to predict mature size of our pups, we do not guarantee it.
7. The Seller is not responsible for any problems with landlords, family member, work, or allergy. Seller will help in placement of the puppy if buyer is unable to keep him/her for any reason.
8. Seller is NOT responsible for any vet bills incurred.
9. Any and all deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. ALL Sales are FINAL.
10. If for some reason you are not able to keep your puppy, you must return it to Regal Cockapoos & Goldendoodles. I do not want any of my puppies to ever end up in a shelter. Unless otherwise agreed to no money will be returned.
11. All pups are sold on limited registration, non-limited for an additional fee and must be approved by Regal Cockapoos & Goldendoodles.
12. Upon signing below, both buyer and seller agree to all terms and conditions within this contract. Contract is not valid unless signed AND returned to Regal Cockapoos
Hereditary defects will ONLY be guaranteed in the event that the Buyer puts the new puppy on NuVet vitamins for the duration of the guarantee. We will be notified by NuVet if you start the vitamin and it is later cancelled. NuVet is a vitamin we feel very strongly about and believe this is the way to keep your family pet in continued health. It helps keep your dog's immune system at its best. To order NuVet call 1-800-474-7044. Use # 73017 to get a discount (when on auto ship) on your NuVet plus Plan!
This provision is ONLY null and void if discussed before puppy purchase with the Seller and the Seller provides written proof of agreement for said puppy to be on another vitamin.